Last night Elonda and I discovered that the game Mercy is a regional thing. No one else knew what we were talking about. The fries we shared didn't have enough salt on them and didn't really compliment the discussion of polyamoury.
When everyone left the bar, I was hoping I'd be alone and just watch the really bad cover band butcher old california punk songs, but Brandon ended up staying and making me worry he was waiting for me to want to leave.
It's really bad news that Elaine's Halloween wig makes me forget who's underneath. Or maybe it's good news. Last night and at our party our interactions have been anything but awkward.
Before we left, I got a light from Gerry for the cigarette that mysteriously appeared in my coat pocket. Brandon and I smoked it on the way home and talked about the disconnect in who we like personality-wise and who we are attracted to. Are we just jerks?
Last night Dawn and I talked about Serge Gainsbourg in French. And I haven't got to speak French with anyone since Veronica left. I missed it.
Dave works Japanese words into his English. When he remembers to use a Japanese word, he will just stick it into an English sentence. I should do that. My french is tres mal. I should travail on it plus often.
No comments:
Post a Comment