6.15.2006

June Fifteenth

This may in fact be the laziest summer ever. I'm probably working more than any other summer ever, but it sure doesn't feel like it. My long lunch breaks turn 6 hour shifts into 8 hours easy. And then when I get out its usually hot and I'm tired and I don't end up doing anything.

Not that there is anything I have to do really.

Yesterday after work I went with Brandon and Christopher to the park to kick a soccer ball around. But then I got tired and came home. I talked to Shannon and Jill on the phone while I sat out on the porch. We went to Walter's for dinner and then this Brewery in Upland for drinks.

Me, Lager, Christopher, Lager. Brandon Lager, sometimes Cider.

Unfortunately the Old Baldy Brewery was out of Lager. What kind of Brewery is this? The bartender said to the manager.

Tonight I'm supposedta go to IKEA with Gretchen.

I just want to sleep and wake up in Pennsylvania.
- posted by Joey @ 2:48 PM 0 comments

No comments: