11.06.2006

November Fifth

I wanted to backdate the previous entry but I don't know how and I don't feel like figuring it out.

I told Christopher how this semester feels like when you're on a train and it slowly comes to a stop for no reason at all. Previously I described it as the difference between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom. Last semester was so Raiders of the Lost Ark. Sure, there were Nazis, but it was still really fun. This semester is all kinds of Temple of Doom. I don't know why, but the tone is just really dark.

Last night I made tomato sauce and cooked a real dinner for maybe the first time ever. It was alright. I know what to do differently next time.

On Saturday I got my measurements taken for a suit that won't be ready for Tammy's wedding in December. It sucks because I really want the suit but I still need something to wear to the wedding.

On Friday I kept waving at people I don't even know.

Right now I'm really in love with the Minutemen. I watched the We Jam Econo documentry. Until seeing their live footage, I never really got what they were about. Their sound just seems to work better in a live setting. I've been trying to track down a copy of their first EP Paranoid Time but I don't want to pay more in shipping than the record.
- posted by Joey @ 10:21 PM 0 comments

No comments: