6.05.2006

June Fifth

There is so much I should be doing. California makes me feel lazy. I tried uploading those pictures I took at the Dodgers game and I was having problems. I don't know if it's my Ibook, Safari, this Wireless connection or the site itself but its not working and I've been trying for fucking days and I'm sick of looking at these pictures. But also, I'm sick of it not working.

I'm going to Hollywood tonight to see this ska show at the Knitting Factory with Christina and Natalie. The only ska I really listen to is really old 1st wave stuff like Alton Ellis and Phyllis Dillon but I want to check the recent scene. It should be cool.

Today at work my computer crashed. And I'm not sure why. The tech guy took it away and asked me what I needed off of it and where to find it and I wasn't sure of either. I'm the worst employee ever. I didn't even know what the files were called. It should be fixed tomorrow.

No comments: