4.24.2007

This Just In

Fall Out Boy Career Decisions Based On Things That Would Make Eavvon Jealous

By Joey Coombe

In an effort to amp up their already high profile music career, the Chicago band Fall Out Boy are set to open a bar in some new ultracool section of NYC. After recording the follow up to their breakthrough album Under the Cork Tree, titled Infinity on High, Fall Out Boy are set to invest in more lucrative ventures. Bass player Peter Wentz has recently purchased the Bartender's Handbook and sources say makes a killer Manhattan. But don't look for Wentz behind the counter when the bar is set to open next fall, he has much bigger plans. "I'm going to start writing record and film reviews for an important New York magazine!" Wentz boasts.

According to the band's publicist, Wentz is highly motivated to pissing off one New Jersey native and pending West Chester University Graduate, Eavvon O'Neal. Wentz became interested in the dreams and aspirations of O' Neal after stumbling upon his blog and MySpace page. Quote from Wentz, "This kid's gotta plan!" When asked about the bar, Wentz confided, "Well, I mean, I already have a successful clothing line, the love and lust of teenage girls, I'm BFF with Gym Class Heroes, having a hip New York hotspot was next on the list".

When asked what was up next for the hipster heartthrob, Wentz responded, "That my friend is only up to one man; Mr. O'Neal".

2 comments:

e. Styles said...

It pains me to know that a band that I have risked not only my personal health for, but also the lives of Jamie n' Jenell, have such little respect. I wish i was as invisible as peter makes me feel...

e. Styles said...

to add to peter's crimes, he is also a gemini. Why does he want to be me so much?