3.11.2007

There's not gonna be any coeds. There certainly isn't going to be any magic.

My friend Eavvon is visiting from West Chester this week to help celebrate the holidays. Last night we watched a very special spring break episode of Arrested Development before going to the bar. The Press was just alright. Eavvon and I drank California beer.

Today we woke up too early and confused because of Daylight Savings and then blamed it on George Bush. I called Jill Purdy, because seriously, I had no idea whether it was 8, 9, or 10AM. Our Los Angeles Great Adventure, which as Eavvon learned today, is not to be confused with Magic Mountain, started early. We took a train into the city and did some sightseeing. The Los Angeles Mall was quite a sight. Then we met Kristen for Frozen Yogurt at PinkBerry in Los Feliz. In Hollywood there were fake celebrities as well as real fictional characters. We ate okay pizza and ran to catch our train back to Claremont.

Dinner tonight, we went Vietnamese, Eavvon wouldn't try Pho but liked what he got.

Tomorrow I see the beach on the agenda.

No comments: